A Little About Me...
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Hi there! I'm Michelle Darling.
I work as a web developer at Surface 51, an advertising agency located in downtown Champaign, Illinois.
I'm one of those super lucky people who get paid to do something fun that they love -- In my case, building responsive websites in Drupal and occasionally playing with Wordpress and Shopify.
I live in a swanky atomic ranch with my amazingly supportive partner, Dan, and our two cats, Sam and Jeff. I'm really proud of my two smart, witty, and wonderful grown up daughters.
Some Things I Love
- Playing my beautiful Collings mandolin (made with love in Austin, TX)
- Recording some songs after a couple shots of Fireball whiskey
- Listening to indie rock, folk, bluegrass
- Adding to our vinyl collection
- PS4 (Currently playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands and waiting for Destiny 2)
- PC (Dungeons & Dragons Online)
- Board games and RPGs
- Scrabble on my iPhone all the time. Oh wait, it's broken again.
- Fantasy (Swords, Dragons, Magic, no lovesick vampires please!)
- Dark Mystery/Psychological Thrillers
- Coffee table and art books
- Hiking and Jeep off-roading
- Camping (in a tent)
- Cooking over a campfire
- Fantasizing about living in Colorado