A Little About Me...
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Hi there! I'm Michelle Darling.
I work as a web developer at Hook 42, a digital marketing agency in San Francisco, CA.
I'm one of those super lucky people who get paid to do something fun that they love -- In my case, building responsive websites in Drupal, Wordpress and Shopify.
I live in a swanky atomic ranch with my amazingly supportive husband, Dan, and our two cats, Sam and Jeff. I'm really proud of my two smart, witty, and wonderful grown up daughters.
Some Things I Love
- Playing guitar, mandolin, Irish tenor banjo, tenor guitar
- Recording some songs after a couple shots of Jameson
- Listening to indie rock, folk, sometimes bluegrass
- Adding to our vinyl collection
- PS4 (Currently waiting for Divinity Original Sin2)
- PC (always Dungeons & Dragons Online)
- Board games and RPGs
- Scrabble on my iPhone all the time
- Fantasy (Swords, dragons and magic, but no lovesick vampires please!)
- Dark Mystery/Psychological Thrillers
- Coffee table and art books
- Hiking and finding fun places to drive my Subaru Crosstrek
- Camping (in a tent)
- Cooking over a campfire
- Fantasizing about living in Colorado